So, by now (we hope), a few of you may have noticed we are back and, again, with an updated line-up. While some may have written us off as dead, they forget that we do not die. We may, in fact, be eternals (Comics, Cannonball, X-Force, no?…okay).
Anyways, here is a brief synopsis of how we got here:
- We recorded “Allude To Illusion”
- As often happens when we try to do things, particularly after recordings, someone left (this time it was Chris). Its cool, no hard feelings.
- After a lot of talk and discussion shortly after, we also parted ways with Dan, completely amicably. He’ll always be our awkward tall guy who was 17 for 3 years.
- We played Subcolour’s reunion show at the end of ’09.
- We (Scott, Trevor, Mike) took a break from everything since we’ve been more or less getting crapped on as a band (prevail, ancestor, whatever) fairly consistently for more years than we remember. We weren’t in a huge hurry to launch a search for 2 new guitarists again since we’ve gone through a few and we exist in a bit of a niche.
- (In March/April-ish) We were offered a show June 4th with some cool bands and decided we were damn tired of not playing, started thinking about things, but had all become somewhat busy.
- With time ticking, we asked Will Schaeffer and Matt Hershey to play the show with us and crammed as much shredding into the 2 weeks leading to the show as we could to teach/re-learn a full set of songs. Those two fine fellows are now our new guitarists and soon to be married whenever we go through Vermont on a weekend tour.
- Good times had, continuing on. We’re back and we want to trap you in a small contained space, yell and make loud noises at you, and cause headbanging.
That keeps things clean, shorter, and simple…so thats good enough.
Give us your rooms, your basements, your veterans halls and fire houses, WE SHALL SHAKE THEM TO THE EARTH. or something. If you’ve got shows, point us to them, even if they aren’t in PA, we’re looking to
see melt some new faces.
Also, I’ll try to get this site update, maybe do a visual overhaul at some point.
Check out the NEW FACEBOOK PAGE. We’ve also added a show or two to our old myspace, if you remember that. Its like friendster. Or makeoutclub.